Advanced Fighting Rifle
This course picks up where our internationally recognized Fighting Rifle leaves off. There is no rehash of materials and we hit the ground running! Topics covered include teamwork, shooting in awkward and tense situations, close proximity tactics, medical aide under fire, and a host of other topics! This class is fast paced and adrenaline charged!
Our Fighting Rifle class is a pre-requisite.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Marilyn@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Rifle and a Fighting Pistol
- 1,500 rounds rifle and 250 rounds pistol ammo All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- Tactical sling (required)
- Strongside belt holster
- Eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Cleaning kit to include a rod to knock out stuck cases
- Minimum of three magazines for each weapon
- Magazine pouch
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper