You know how to shoot your rifle or subgun now let us teach you how to FIGHT with it! This course is far more advanced than any other rifle course you can attend (with the exception of our advanced course) and covers trajectory, battlesight zero, gear set-up, sling configurations, transitions to pistol, use of cover and concealment, practical ready and firing positions, close- and medium-range snap shooting, weapons handling, urban applications, team drills, firing while moving, multiple targets, plus the tactics required to employ this potent tool in combat. Every student leaves this class with empty mags, a red hot rifle, and a smile from ear to ear! This is one of our most popular courses.
This class is great for nearly any magazine fed rifle or subgun and any traditional military style rifle. We will show you how to run your MP5, AR, AK, RPK, FAL, M1A, G3, VZ-58 or whatever weapon you have!
AR-15 shooters take note: We do not recommend steel cased ammo for our classes. Please check our FAQ for more information.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
- Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/blogs/library/18975331-training-locations
- ONE (1) OPEN MIND
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- 1500 rounds rifle ammunition
- A magazine fed rifle (semi or full) that has been zeroed (Pistol caliber carbines are ok)
- 250 rounds pistol ammo and a fighting pistol
- Tactical sling (required)
- Weapon cleaning and lubrication equipment to include a rod to knock out stuck cases
- Strongside belt holster
- Full wrap eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt (designed to carry a gun)
- Minimum of 3 pistol and 5 rifle mags
- Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle (pockets are fine for rifle mags)
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback Strongly Recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper