We have multiple shotguns for rent and we have ammo available! Contact us to inquire.
Take the fighting shotgun course that teaches you how to win! The shotgun is often the close-quarters defensive tool of choice, due to its high hit probability and impressive terminal ballistics. Our Fighting Shotgun course teaches you how to get the most out of your fighting smoothbore. Topics include selection of weapon and ammunition, patterning and zeroing considerations, practical shooting and firing positions, reloading under duress, tactical engagement of single and multiple threats, weapon retention, switch to slug, and firing on the move. Live fire drills cover battlesight zero, slug select procedures, fire and maneuver from field positions, low light firing, basic and advanced buckshot drills, and hostage rescue…yes we said hostage rescue with your shotgun! We will make you a surgeon with it!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Shotgun
- A Fighting Pistol
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- 600 Birdshot
- 25 Buckshot
- 20 Slugs
- 250 rounds pistol ammo
- Tactical sling (required)
- Strongside belt holster
- Full wrap eye protection
- Ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Minimum of three magazines (pistol)
- Magazine pouch for each
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper