The Fight - Force on Force Scenarios
THE FIGHT will test your defensive skills against thinking, moving adversaries in over a dozen realistic scenarios. Years of static square range training won't give you the tools and insights that these two days of tactical problem solving will. Make no mistake; this is a gunfighting course. We use paint marking rounds fired safely from real guns for the most realistic and adrenaline charged training experience to be had!
This is a student’s quote from our class; “Force on Force is an ego crushing experience, but no other training can teach and reinforce the lessons of reality quicker than it can. Only by working with and against real live thinking reacting people can tactics be proven and our training be tested. The stress is not as great as the stress of an actual life threatening attack, but it is as close to it as we can safely come in training. You will taste fear and uncertainty. You will second guess yourself later. You will learn lessons that you can not in any other way short of actual events.”
Test yourself! Get into THE FIGHT!
We allow anyone to attend this course. Ideally you would already have a handle on the legal and practical sides of personal defense and would have graduated from Tactical Response's FIGHTING PISTOL.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email Marilyn@TacticalResponse.com to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
- One (1) open mind
- Raingear (We train rain or shine)
- Clothing to protect all exposed skin (gloves too). This clothing will very possible be stained so please wear items that are expenable.
- Holster and mag pouch for Glock 17 (loaners available)
- Paintball mask (loaners available)
- Cup (groin protection)
- Hat and sunblock
- Drinking water
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper