Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
The root word to "gunfight" isn't "gun."
It is "FIGHT"!
This is the course everyone is talking about! It is the most comprehensive 2-day handgun class in the world! This course is literally a life saver. Our Fighting Pistol course prepares you to prevail in a real world violent confrontation and many students have gone on and done just that! This intensive course covers an incredible amount of material in just two days and we have been told that it covers more than any 5 day course at the "big schools".
Topics include the role and attributes of the handgun, legal aspects of deadly force, anatomical stopping power, mental conditioning for combat, movement and communication. Live fire drills include both one- and two-handed shooting, shooting on the move, use of cover and concealment, loading and reloading, using both eye level as well as retention techniques, at a variety of ranges and from a variety of body positions. This course is about 40% lecture on mindset, tactics, skill, and legal issues but don’t worry because you will still be shooting a minimum of 750 rounds while you are on the range!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
- Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full or make a 50% deposit for any class through the website or over the phone. To make a deposit through the website just purchase the course in the drop box named "Deposit for date of class you're interested in". After you've made the first deposit and are ready to pay off the balance just purchase the same course again. To pay over the phone call 877-7LETHAL.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind <-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Pistol
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- 1000 rounds of quality ammo
- Strongside belt holster <--Click here for NSR link
- Eye Protection <--Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection <--Click here for Amazon link
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness) <--Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch <--Click here for NSR link
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine) <--Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock <--Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional) <-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional) <--Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended) <--Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray <--Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper <--Click here for Amazon link
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment<-- Click here for Amazon link