High Risk Civilian Contractor - The Mission
This course will use a helicopter as a means of insertion and extraction on multiple missions in multiple locations on pre-determined live fire targets. This also involves firing onto targets from the air and ground and otherwise being fucking awesome in a helicopter.
We want you to bring your Sniper and HRCC skills to bear in a new and unique application. As with all of our HRCC courses, there will be leadership, functioning as a team, mission planning and new and innovative challenges.
Due to the weight limitations of the aircraft you will need to be able to function with minimal gear. Only the mission essentials will be taken aboard.
This class will start on morning one and end the evening of day two (25-30 hours straight). Multiple missions will be in progress at the end of day one and you will stay overnight at your target location.
You MUST be a HRCC Alumnus and must have also taken Precision Rifle or Sniper. This is non-negotiable.
*YEAR OF TRAINING students there is a $2000 helicopter surcharge.
**This course is pilot dependent. Bad weather, mechanical issues can ground the bird.
***Backup course of action will be Immersion type training. So if you are not wearing it when we insert you DON'T have it. We will be over nighting as planned in the orginial course.
- NO GREEN TIP, ARMOR PIERCING AMMO.
- 250 Rounds of Fighting Rifle Ammo
- Means to carry ammo (Chest Rig or Similiar Equipment)
- One (1) open mind
- Reliable Precision Rifle (zeroed for 100 yards)
- Weather proof notebook and pen
- 250 rounds of ammo for rifle (match ammo .30 caliber (NO .338,.50,300 Win Mag...)
- Bipod, tripod or sturdy shooting rest for rifle
- Rifle cleaning Gear
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Pistol with 100 rounds
- Strong side holster (No crossdraw, shoulder holsters or small of the back holsters)
- Extra pistol magazine and magazine pouch
- Flashlight (can be small)
- Water bottle/container for drinking
- Over-night provision (sleeping bag, poncho,backpack)
- Spotting Scope or Binoculars
- Outdoor Clothing (We shoot rain, shine, cold, or hot)
- Knife (fixed or folder)
- Insect repellent
- Hat and sun block
- Knee and Elbow pads