Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle
Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle is back! After you have taken our Fighting Rifle course you may want to know "what’s next?" Certainly our renowned "Advanced Fighting Rifle" is an alternative but if you suspect you will need to shoot your rifle at longer distances then Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle is another option. As you know from Fighting Rifle, we train for close and fast gun fighting. In the Intermediate Distance class we progress from the CQB mindset to implementing the rifle at longer distances. The class will be spent shooting mostly 50 to 300 yards. Students will leave class with a much better appreciation of the capabilities of the Fighting Rifle. If you can see it, you can shoot it.
Our Fighting Rifle class is a pre-requisite (within one year) for anyone who has not been in a deployable status on a Tier One SOCCOM unit within the last calendar year. This is non-negotiable.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind
- A Fighting Rifle
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- One (1) zeroed Fighting Rifle (zero distance not relevant)
- 1000 rounds rifle ammo. All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- Tactical sling (required)
- Eye and ear protection (muffs recommended)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Minimum of 5 magazines for your rifle
- Magazine pouches
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper