The Fight at Night
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
When things "go bump in the night" ...
If you ever have to defend yourself with your pistol, there's a good chance you'll have to do it in the dark. Are you ready? Are you sure? "The Fight at Night" will help get you there!
We've taken our excellent Force-on-Force course "The Fight", and we've turned out the lights! Students in this course will have to deal with living, breathing - and thinking and moving - adversaries in various low-light and no-light scenarios. This course will take whatever low-light training students may have had, and will put those skills to the test! This course will utilize our in-house Force-on-Force Center. As with our other Force-on-Force courses, this is a GUNFIGHTING course. We use paint marking rounds fired safely from real guns for the most realistic and adrenaline-charged training experience around!
This is a student's quote from our class; "Force on Force is an ego crushing experience, but no other training can teach and reinforce the lessons of reality quicker than it can. Only by working with and against real live thinking reacting people can tactics be proven and our training be tested. The stress is not as great as the stress of an actual life threatening attack, but it is as close to it as we can safely come in training. You will taste fear and uncertainty. You will second guess yourself later. You will learn lessons that you can not in any other way short of actual events."
Test yourself! Get into THE FIGHT AT NIGHT!
We allow anyone to attend this course. Ideally you would already have a handle on the legal and practical sides of personal defense and would have graduated from Tactical Response's FIGHTING PISTOL.
We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. If possible we also recommend "Surgical Speed Shooting" by our friend Andy Stanford. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum www.GetOffTheX.com . You can also see us on www.YouTube.com just search for "Tactical Response".
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:877-7LETHAL). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Raingear (We train rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Clothing to protect all exposed skin. This clothing will very possibly be stained so please wear items that are expendable.
- Gloves (Mechanix recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Holster and mag pouch for Glock 17 (loaners available)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Paintball mask (loaners available)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Cup (groin protection)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Flashlight<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
Watch this video: