Advanced Fighting Pistol
You will learn how to work difficult malfunctions efficient with either hand. We will do realistic drills involving the "21 foot rule" and your fine motor skills will be tested under stress. We will do a variety of non-traditional drills that will allow you to shoot under a variety of scenarios. Your timing and decision making will be used in the most dynamic ways possible.
This course is truly "the next level" and traditional ranges with standardized training for the masses will never be the same for you after this class.
Our Fighting Pistol class is a pre-requisite (within one year). This is non-negotiable.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full for this class on this website or, if you want to pay a 50% deposit, email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Pistol
- 1000 rounds of quality ammunition
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link
- Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- If you carry a back-up gun bring it and 50 rounds
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Rain gear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment<-- Click here for Amazon link