Advanced Fighting Rifle
This course picks up where our internationally recognized Fighting Rifle leaves off. There is no rehash of materials and we hit the ground running! Topics covered include teamwork, shooting in awkward and tense situations, close proximity tactics, medical aide under fire, and a host of other topics! This class is fast paced and adrenaline charged!
Our Fighting Rifle class is a pre-requisite.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full for this class on this website or, if you want to pay a 50% deposit, email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL.
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Rifle and a Fighting Pistol
- 1,500 rounds rifle and 250 rounds pistol ammo All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- Tactical sling (required)
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link
- Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Sturdy gun belt<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Cleaning kit including a rod to knock out stuck cases
- Minimum of three magazines for each weapon
- Magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link