Advanced Fighting Shotgun
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
This course picks up where Fighting Shotgun leaves off. There is no rehash of materials and we hit the ground running! Topics covered include teamwork, shooting in awkward and tense situations, close proximity tactics, medical aide under fire, and a host of other topics! This class is fast paced and adrenaline charged!
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class.
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com
Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
blogs/library/18975331- training-locations Classes begin at 0800hrs at Tactical Response located at 116 Wood Ave Street Camden, TN 38320 (Phone:731-584-0702). The Team Room is located at 151 McRae in Camden TN. Please email [email protected] to CONFIRM your spot in the Team Room (No confirmation equals no bed).
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full or make a 50% deposit for any class through the website or over the phone. To make a deposit through the website just purchase the course in the drop box named "Deposit for date of class you're interested in". After you've made the first deposit and are ready to pay off the balance just purchase the same course again. To pay over the phone call 877-7LETHAL.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Shotgun
- A Fighting Pistol
- Bring a lunch to the range both days
- All ammo MUST be factory loaded!
- 600 Birdshot
- 25 Buckshot
- 20 Slugs
- 250 rounds pistol ammo
- Tactical sling (required)<-- Click here for SOE link
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Full wrap eye protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear protection (muffs recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Sturdy gun belt<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of three magazines (pistol)
- Magazine pouch for each<-- Click here for NSR link
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link