Clearing a building is like eating a Shit Sandwich. Yes you can eat alone it but having a friend means they get to eat half! What are friends for anyway? :-)
Geared at home defenders, patrol cops or anyone that might have to do this dangerous deed; this 2-day class is about doing a dangerous thing alone or with a helper. We will start with the basics and by the end of the class you will be doing very advanced tactical movements related to the dangerous nature of the undertaking.
Topics covered: Principles of movement with one or more people, deliberate vs. dynamic searches, low light tactics for 1 or more, use over cover and movement in a dwelling, sensory deprivation as well as sensory overload, target indicators, hunted vs hunting, communication, emergency medical, use of handgun and long guns in confined spaces, firearms set-up, family planning with many, many runs in the shoot house in an attempt to perfect these skills.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
This class is also a great primer for our High Risk Civilian Contractor CQB Class.
- A Blue Gun that fits your holster (optional but recommended)
- A holster for a Glock 17 if you have one (loaners available).
- Handheld "Tactical" Flashlight
- Clear safety/shooting glasses
- Paintball mask, gloves and other garments to cover bare skin for “Force on Force” scenarios