The Way of the Pistol
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
The Way of the Pistol
It was our goal to put together the most comprehensive pistol class in the world and we did it! This is a combination of our Fighting Pistol class (already regarded as the best 2-day class available) and our Advanced Fighting Pistol (touted by our students as the only REAL advanced class available) with some great additions like live fire low-light training, and Force on Force! This class is perfect for the inexperienced who want to get up to the highest level of proficiency as quickly as possible. It is also a fantastic opportunity for experienced shooters to rapidly increase skills in the areas that are the most important and put new skills right on top. Regardless you will learn more in 5 days here than 10 days at many other schools.
Topics in this class begin and end with a proper fighting mindset. You will be taught TRUE firearms safety, the Survival Principles, shooting fundamentals, grip, proper draw, tactical gun handling, ready positions, malfunctions, proactive and reactive reloads, F.A.S.T., anatomical stopping power, kneeling, primary only and off hand only shooting, turns and pivots, covert ready, ground fighting, shooting on the move in all directions, precision and speed shooting drills, proper use of cover and concealment, firing from retention position, primary only and off hand only malfunction drills, Tueller drill, non-traditional shooting techniques not taught at any other school, drills involving interpersonal violence, hostage rescue shooting, vehicle tactics, home defense, a brief but complete lesson on gunshot wound treatment (blood loss, airway and tension pneumothorax), low-light lecture and practical training, multiple targets, decision making, team work, communication, Force of Force gunfight simulations, and many high stress SWAT/SOCCOM level drills that you won't do anywhere else.
5 days / $1250.00
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
5. Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass.
PAYMENT OPTIONS - You may pay in full or make a 50% deposit for any class through the website or over the phone. To make a deposit through the website just purchase the course in the drop box named "Deposit for date of class you're interested in". After you've made the first deposit and are ready to pay off the balance just purchase the same course again. To pay over the phone call 877-7LETHAL.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
- One (1) open mind<-- Click here for Amazon link
- A Fighting Pistol
- 2500 rounds of quality ammunition
- Strongside belt holster<-- Click here for NSR link (Appendix is fine.)
- Eye Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Ear Protection<-- Click here for Amazon link
- If you carry a back-up gun bring it and 50 rounds
- Sturdy gun belt (double thickness)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Minimum of five magazines
- Magazine pouch<-- Click here for NSR link
- Rain gear (We shoot rain or shine)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Hat and sunblock<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Knee Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Elbow Pads (Optional)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Drinking water (Camelback strongly recommended)<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Bug Spray<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Pen and paper<-- Click here for Amazon link
- Firearms cleaning and lubrication equipment