The Way of the Rifle
Tactical Response does not allow the recording of any video or audio during classes
The Way of the Rifle
We had been asked for a rifle class that covered “everything” and this is NOT it! But it is indeed the most complete rifle class that you can take! It mixes our world famous Fighting Rifle, Advanced Fighting Rifle, Intermediate Distance Fighting Rifle along with our low light training to form a class in which has no equal!
It covers trajectory, battle sight zero, gear set-up, sling configurations, transitions to pistol, use of cover and concealment, practical ready and firing positions, close, medium-range and long distance snap shooting, weapons handling, urban applications, team drills, firing while moving, multiple targets, teamwork, shooting in awkward and tense situations, close proximity tactics, medical aide under fire, shooting your rifle at extended distances, low light tools and their selection, live fire low and no lights drills and a host of other topics!
This class is great for nearly any magazine fed rifle or subgun and any traditional military style rifle. We will show you how to run your MP5, AR, AK, RPK, FAL, M1A, G3, VZ-58 or whatever weapon you have! Yes .22s ARs are fine.
AR-15 shooters take note: We do not recommend steel cased ammo for our classes. Please check our FAQ for more information.
Here are four things you can do to ensure you have a great class:
- Watch these free videos. This will make your experience MUCH better and will answer many questions. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6EFC9BB68FC497C
- We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. These and many other items from our gear list are available at www.TacticalResponseGear.com
- You WILL be sent a confirmation e-mail when you enroll. If you do not it is typically caused by your spam filter. Notify us if you do not get e-mails weeks prior to class. You will also receive other e-mail prior to class with additional useful information.
- For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum http://www.GetOffTheX.com .
5. Class location: http://tacticalresponse.com/
LOANER GUNS AND AMMO - We ask that only new brass cased factory loaded ammo be used in our loaners guns...or your own guns for training. No matter if it is a bolt gun (match grade only), semi-automatic pistol or even our shotguns we have found that brass cased ammo makes all firearm types run more smoothly than steel or aluminum. We understand that with the AK-47 it was designed for steel so that is OK. We also realize that brass cased ammo typically costs 10-15% more than steel but you have already invested so much in your training why would you want less than the best ammo so you can get the absolute MOST from your investment? If you choose to use steel anyway please do not complain to us that our guns won't work...they work just fine with brass.
BUYING MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE CLASS - If you're buying a spot in the class for more than one person please email [email protected] or call 877-7LETHAL with the names of all students attending.
*You will only receive a certificate of successful completion by participating 100% in class. Being late, leaving early voluntary refusal to complete drills and other issues involving closed mindedness will result in your not receiving a certificate for this course. A modified certificate will be mailed at a later date at your request.
DID YOU KNOW? We have a Lay-A-Way option for training HERE!
5 Days/70 Hours/ $1250.